Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Friday, September 30, 2005

Online Jotters: Writers Tennis 7.

Part Seven

Indecision struck yet again. Should I do this? Oh Lord, yes! I must and it had to be now. I needed to check the details, ensure the offer was genuine and without hidden agenda's. Then I could commit myself to a life-changing career.

"Stuart Fox," he answered.

Dave F

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quick message from Yours Truly - except for Caz and the welcome arrival of a new Scribbler today, the post box has remained empty all week. Are fellow Online Jotters members having problems with ISP's?

1 Comments:

Anonymous research papers writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my research papers writing. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Thursday, September 16, 2010 11:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed