Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A NEW BOOK BY ROCHELLE MOORE


WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS is the third book by Rochelle Moore, a member of Online Scribblers. The book is dedicated to everyone on a healing journey and is to be released in September.

The principle behind the book is that it is a 10 step guide for those who have psychological or physical ailments such as anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, diet, health, exercise, sexual problems etc.

It is an interactive book whereby the reader takes small tests in order to see where they are at the present moment in their lives and where they want to be. Rochelle's publishers website can be found at www.mandala-press.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a book by Rochelle Moore from www.mandala-press.com called Aromatherapy & Herbalism. I have acute panic attacks bordering on agarophobia and this writer is such a bright light in my life now. I followed her treatments and now I am able to move forward and live my life without fear. I cannot say how much this author has brought into my life - she has given me back my life. I am now able to function in normal society unafraid.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought Rochelle Moore's last book AROMATHERAPY & HERBALISM from www.mandala-press.com it is on amazon too. I have dreadful panic attacks and have learned how to self-treat myself through this book. I believe that her next book "When the Levee Breaks" is for people who suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, fears, phobias, sexual problems,grief, financial problems etc., and I have booked mine already directly from her publishers
www.mandala-press.com
I can only say THANK YOU ROCHELLE
for making my life bearable.

You are truly a beautiful spirit
MARGO

Monday, October 30, 2006 7:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROCHELLE MOORE FAN

A muse with a deep understanding and insight into the human spirit.
KARMA - change your life is just so inspirational. An amazing woman and a great writer.

Shelby

Friday, February 29, 2008 5:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed