Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What's your 'Writing New Years Resolution'.

We posed the question what's your 'Writing New Years Resolution' to the Scribblers and Jotters. These were the responses.

Ann writes ....

My writing resolutions are as follows:
1. Spend more time on the writing course, for which I
paid good money! I really must allocate a certain
number of hours per week to it. Perhaps a tick sheet
would help!

2. I must get on with that historical novel set in the
Hundred Years War. At my present rate it is going to
take longer than that to finish it!

Best wishes to all for New Year
Ann

.... Di writes ....

I don't make resolutions but I do make goals for the year. My writing goal is to write at least four pieces of short fiction, up to around 1500 words during the year. And to make a firm decision on the subject for my Dissertation by June.

Should be interesting to see what everyone else comes up with.

Best wishes

Di

ps. Happy New Year to you too!

.... Dave writes ....

My New Years Writing Resolution...s...?

My intentions are
To find time to write creatively again.
To enter one competition a month.
To do my homework!
To finish a first draft of my railway career and look for a publisher
To submit at least four radio scripts
To try and write a theatre play
To participate in any joint writing venture that Scribblers may undertake.

Owzat for fiction????

Oh and talking fiction I forgot my best selling novel too....

Dave

.... Happy New Year everybody....:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed