Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Service offered by Dee Rimbaud



A useful service for writers:

I am offering my services as a book cover illustrator and designer. I have hundreds of stock drawings, paintings and photomontages on my website at http://www.rimbaud.org.uk/artmainpage.html which are available for non-exclusive use for £50 (plus two copies of the book they appear on). I can also offer my services as a layout designer for book covers (front, spine and back) for a fee of £100. These services may be of use for any of your members who are considering self-publishing a collection of poetry or stories, or for anyone being published with a small press publisher that lets authors choose the illustration for their book cover - many do!

You might also care to remind your members that my website also contains numerous free writers' resources: The AA Independent Press Guide, with detailed info on over 2,000 magazines and publishers; Internet Magazine Links, with links to over 750 webzines; Writers Websites Links, with photo & text links to over 1,000 writers websites; plus many other features - see www.thunderburst.co.uk

Dee Rimbaud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed