Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

W3: WISE WORDS ON WRITING
No 33. Writer's Doubt Syndrome

Writer’s Doubt Syndrome

W3 Issue 33





This is W3’s 33th issue to be sent to 7899 readers. W3 has been labor of love and as a thank you to all the writers who have helped me develop my craft by passing by on their knowledge mixed with my own. However, it is taking more and more time to send out and maintain the mailing list. First I thought to make W3 bi-monthly, but then I decided that I would keep it monthly, but instead of sending it out, I’ve decided to let readers pick up comments from a blogspot http://wisewordsonwriting.blogspot.com All old issues have been posted there.





I commit to having a new issue of W3 on the blogspot by the 15th of each month starting in July. I know some readers will fall off, but if anyone wants to remember to look for it, mark your agendas on the 15th for the next few months. Future topics will include overcoming writers block, freelancing and writers circles/groups.



To finish reading the article (and the other 32) please go to http://wisewordsonwriting.blogspot.com.....



Old issues are still available at www.wisewordsonwriting.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed