Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Center for Book Culture: Interviews With Authors


I'd like to flag this up as one for the real, real Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog ultra hardcore only: lightweights step aside, there is nothing to see here, move along, you wont like it here....

This page links to 'the centre for book culture' (and can I be honest in my partial ignorance here who I presume are a US based literary organisation) who have a page on their site with a collection of interviews of authors talking about their work - some of the material is dazling - and there are dozens of them.

Its a huge site but the rest of their material seems well worth a dip too.

Oh well - thats my excuse for not writing anything for another couple of days covered then....

Link:
Center for Book Culture: Interviews With Authors

Related links:
http://www.centerforbookculture.org/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed