Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Monday, April 23, 2007

LUKE DURBIN MISSING SUFFOLK TEENAGER





Luke has been missing for almost a year now and his mother, family and friends are distraught with worry. They have a range of different websites but the main one is at

http://findluke.com/

An extract from the website contains the

CAMPAIGN NEWS

"A couple of friends and I are currently organising the year anniversary of Luke missing. As I am sure you can imagine it is not something I wish to be marking, however, I feel if I let it go unmarked Luke really will become old news. The event will be on the 13th May and the aim of the day is to once again highlight Luke’s disappearance and other people who have gone missing without a trace. There will be a silent auction and funds raised will go to National Missing Persons Helpline. The help we have had so far has been incredible and I wish to sincerely thank the following people;


Stuart Saunders at the Riverside Theatre in Woodbridge
James Tomlinson at James Adam Furniture
Top Floor Studio in Woodbridge
John McCarthy
Philip Dodd at Healey Printers
Dani & Charlie at Press Counsel/ Xtra mile recordings
The Mean Fiddler
Lesley Dolphin at Radio Suffolk
Tracey Sparling at the Evening Star
Bob Willis
Jo Carrick from Red Rose Chain
Barry Dye Entertainments
Sharon at Gordon Ramsays


There are still so many people adding www.FINDLUKE.com to their websites, My Space, Bebo and Piczo sites. Thank you everyone so much, they still create a lot of hits.

I still receive many emails and cards from people; they really do mean so much to me, thank you.

In every newsletter I have written, I thank Dana from www.someoneismissing.com for continuing to host www.FINDLUKE.com. Dana runs not only Luke’s site but many other missing person’s sites out of his own pocket. He works full time to finance the server and buy the sites. He never asks for a penny from any of the families involved. He really is one of the most selfless people I have encountered and has certainly given me a lot of support over the last nine and a half months. Unfortunately, www.someoneismissing.com is not a registered charity or else I would be raising money for both National Missing Persons and someoneismissing.com on the 13th May.

I am constantly asked whether I believe Luke is still alive, the answer to that is I just do not know. I do know Luke would never put me, his sister or any of our family and friends through this. I truly believe if Luke could have got to a phone he would have called one of us.



I hang on to Luke being alive out there somewhere, being held against his will. I still believe someone knows what has happened to Luke and again I would appeal to that person’s conscience to call the police on 01473 613500 or if you wish to report something in connection with Luke’s disappearance in confidence, please call the National missing Persons Helpline on 0500 700 700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

Nicki Durbin

findluke@hotmail.co.uk

www.findluke.com

www.myspace.com/findluke

www.someoneismissing.com

www.missingpersons.org


Luke Durbin
ADD To Favorites

HomePage
CCTV
Media Coverage
Companies Supporting the Campaign
Contact US

If you have any information that may aid the police in their search for Luke Durbin, please call -
Suffolk Police on 01473 613500

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed