Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

ONE YEAR ON AND LUKE DURBIN IS STILL MISSING. CAN YOU HELP?


Luke has been missing for exactly a year now and his mother, family and friends are distraught with worry and anxious for news of him. Today this worrying anniversary has been extensively covered in the media. Let us all hope it leads to news of Luke.

There are a range of different websites about Luke, the main one is at

http://findluke.com/

An extract from the website contains the

CAMPAIGN NEWS

"A couple of friends and I are currently organising the year anniversary of Luke missing. As I am sure you can imagine it is not something I wish to be marking, however, I feel if I let it go unmarked Luke really will become old news. The event will be on the 13th May and the aim of the day is to once again highlight Luke’s disappearance and other people who have gone missing without a trace. There will be a silent auction and funds raised will go to National Missing Persons Helpline. The help we have had so far has been incredible and I wish to sincerely thank the following people;

I hang on to Luke being alive out there somewhere, being held against his will. I still believe someone knows what has happened to Luke and again I would appeal to that person’s conscience to call the police on 01473 613500 or if you wish to report something in connection with Luke’s disappearance in confidence, please call the National missing Persons Helpline on 0500 700 700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

Nicki Durbin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed