Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

ONLINE SCRIBBLERS NEWSLETTER


ONLINE SCRIBBLERS
NEWSLETTER No 11
18th NOVEMBER 2007

I hope everyone is keeping well and finding plenty of time to enjoy our shared love of writing.

I must confess that I am a little disappointed with the competition with only one entrant at the present time.

The photograph is a terrific idea and though it seems a difficult subject it needn’t be a fishy type story at all! There’s always a tail/tale to tell that might involve water. I think that I will have to enter myself. So come on Scribblers! Why not have a go too!

Dedicated to Jack Wilkinson the competition runs until 30th November before online judging begins.

Mentioning Jack reminds me that his mother Caz has placed some work in “Your Work Forum” that includes several photographs of Jack. Well worth a visit and perhaps leaving a few comments too.

This is what the forum is all about, writing and sharing work, adding comments or observations. Look forward to seeing your work there too!

Felixstowe Scribblers have forwarded a notice from Ip-Art who are organising a

WRITERS’ CAFÉ @ STARBUCKS, BUTTERMARKET, IPSWICH
on
TUESDAY 27 NOVEMBER AT 7.00PM

Booking
Tel: 01473 432869 or email:
info.ip-art@ipswich.gov.uk

Personally I’d love to attend but I live too far away to be able to make it.

If you have any ideas you would like Online Scribblers to adopt then please let me know and I will do my best to oblige. You can always email me at organiser@onlinescribblers.com or PM me in the forums.

See you in the forums!

Vincent West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed