Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

THE THUNDERBURST NEWSLETTER #2:
June 2005.

The deadline for The Book Of Hopes And Dreams anthology is fast approaching. You have only 2 weeks left to get your submissions to me. If you wish to submit a poem or short story for this anthology you’ll need to get yourskates on. The deadline is 30th June 2005. Full guidelines can be read on my website (click on ‘The Book Of Hopes And Dreams’ tab on the main menu page. Submissions should be sent in hard copy to Dee Rimbaud, 7 Lothian
Gardens (0/1), Glasgow, G20 6BN, Scotland, UK.

The 30th June 2005 is also the deadline for the competition to win signed copies of all my books and the last remaining complete set of Acid Angel magazine. Entries for this competition can be made by email. For further details, click on the ‘competition’ tab on the main menu page
of my website.


Over the last few months there have been substantial changes to my website. Following feedback from those who have visited the site I’ve simplified the look of the site and made it a lot easier to navigate round. Aesthetically, I think it is much improved. I hope you’ll think so too.


The website continues developing. A recent addition is the interviews section, where I chew the cud with writers, artists and musicians. Last week I posted up the latest interview, with Rodge Glass who talks about his work as assistant and biographer to the now-legendary Scottish writer and artist, Alasdair Gray. Rodge’s debut novel, ‘No Fireworks’ will be published next month by Faber & Faber.


In recent months The AA Independent Press Guide has been substantially updated. The Writers’ Resources links page has grown, as has the page of links to writers’ and artists’ personal websites. The Internet Magazines links page continues to expand, with over 750 webzines now listed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed