Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Saturday, September 17, 2005

A request for help.....and an offer of help....

The Hand in Hand club.

Hi, my name is Dawn Wright and I run the Hand in Hand club. This is a social club for people that are partially sighted and hard of hearing. I have had a request from one of my members for someone to read poetry, some of 'the old favourites'!! Do you know anyone that may be able to help. We meet at Northgate Sports Centre on the 1st Thursday of the month 1pm - 4pm. Ideally I would like someone to come on October 6th. I do have a budget to pay for speakers and we also provide a lovely cup of tea, biscuits and a warm Welcome!! If you would prefer to phone me, my number is 01394 671422.
Many thanks Dawn

Pennine Publishing
My name is Sarah and I am writing to introduce Pennine Publishing, a dynamic new self publishing company based in Cheshire (UK). I am sure there are people within your writing group that have material worthy of publishing and this is where we’d like to offer our services.

If anyone in your group would like further details of Pennine Publishing and what we offer, please feel free to pass on my contact details and I would be happy to send a complimentary copy of our guide to publishing.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards, Sarah

Sarah Newcombe BA (Hons) English Literature Pennine Publishing Ltd.

(0845) 225 1250 sarah@pennine-publishing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed