Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hannah Davis, offers professional services to writers.


My name is Hannah Davis. I'm a Book Doctor and have helped many aspiring novelists and screenwriters develop their writing to a standard worthy of publication. My professional background was in the London Film Industry where I worked as a reader in a high-profile and respected literary agency. I now tutor a writing group and also work one to one with people as they write or redraft their manuscript or screenplay. My writing/film industry background can be found at www.streamwriting.com

I'm writing to you to let you know about my services in more detail. There are three main paths I offer to writing success. These are:

A Critique Service - a read-through, commentary and review of a completed draft of a mss or screenplay.
My Book Doctor Service - an on-going support system offering private tutorials on your writing progress, ideal if you are thinking about writing a book, or are half-way through.
Writing Retreats - a range of secluded townhouses and fincas in beautiful Andalucia. Writing support on-hand.
For selected projects I sometimes provide book editing services for spelling, punctuation and grammar. Once a project is complete, I'll also look over the cover letter and synopsis and advise on what the next step should be.

If you know someone who has a book in need of doctoring or who would like to take their writing to the next level, then please send them my way. I work with any writer on any subject; my current projects range from a reference book on pensions, to self-help spiritual books, romantic fiction or a fantasy trilogy. I promise complete confidentiality, with thoroughness, belief in your writing and a fine eye for detail. And if this wasn't enough, I also offer a free initial consultation.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm wishes

Hannah Davis


Hannah Davis
tel: 952553779
hannah@streamwriting.com
http://www.streamwriting.com

Creative Writing in Andalucia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed