Welcome to Felixstowe Scribblers

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog: Is Broken. :-( :UPDATE OK Now.

Its BrokenHi its Alex.

When I popped onto the blog today there seems some sort of problem in that it is only rendering about a third of the page. Ive sniffed around and there seems to have been no data loss but to be honest I havent got to the bottom of the problem .... Ill be settling down to look in to the problem later this afternoon.

Incidentally Id like to mention the fact that postings have been a bit slow over the last week - ive just had a busy one and Ive a pile of material that I hope to put up over the next 48hrs but there will be an additional delay while I try to mend whatevers up.

UPDATE I think its OK now - as ever mail us on fswebsite@hotmail.co.uk if there are anymore problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Felixstowe Scribblers Weblog Feed